About Bluestar Genomics
Precision Epigenomic Medicine
Join us in addressing large healthcare needs through precision epigenomic medicine!
Come and join our driven, talented and growing company! We are a thoughtful and insightful team of scientists and technologists and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. Our employees are passionate about genomic diagnostics and improving healthcare.
We provide generous benefits to all employees, including stock options and a fully-stocked kitchen! We value your physical presence in building our cohesive team and our San Francisco headquarters is located next to the Ballpark.
As an exciting life science startup, we are reinventing non-invasive molecular diagnostic testing using next generation epigenomic technologies. We are passionate and dedicated to discovering and developing applications that will make a significant difference in cancer and other epigenomic-driven diseases. Our technologies provide novel insight and quantitation of human health and disease, with our focus on precision medicine applications improving both clinical and health system outcomes. We are building a world-class company, based in San Francisco and San Diego.
- Visionary: Constantly learning and applying new insights to old and new problems. Presenting new and different opportunities to the team.
- Pioneering: Acting on the vision through creative solutions. Challenging existing assumptions and presenting new ideas and ways of thinking to the team.
- Truth-seeking: Seeking the best solution and making well-informed decisions by minimizing assumptions and narrowing the scope to excellent alternatives.
- Driven: Maximizing time and resources to efficiently accomplish goals with a contagious energy and inspiring others to breakthrough barriers.
- Honest & considerate communication: Listening and voicing opinions with candor and grace. Seeking feedback. Willing to re-evaluate decisions.
- Embracing diversity:Understanding that differences and varied backgrounds makes us stronger as a team and we all share in creating an inclusive culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, gender, veteran status, disability or any other basis forbidden under federal, state or local law. Bluestar Genomics will consider all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.